Since our earliest days, even before I joined, G2 Crowd has been committed to bringing transparency to the B2B market because buyers’ needs should always come first.
In the same vein, we believe G2 Crowd should seek opportunities to give back to our community. This is the basis of our G2 Gives program.
Today we are excited to announce a new initiative through G2 Gives in support of local education. Chicago Tech Academy, known as ChiTech, is a local public high school that focuses on STEM education. Students of ChiTech are future tech leaders in Chicago.
Every year ChiTech needs to raise approximately $500,000 to support their educational programs. As a proud member of the Chicago tech community, we wanted to get involved and help.
To that end, we have initiated a new review campaign. Every verified review through this program will become a $10 donation to ChiTech. We believe that the Chicago business community has a unique opportunity to come together and support ChiTech and we plan to raise $100,000 to support ChiTech.
Raising $100,000 for ChiTech is no easy task - here is what you can do.
- Take 10 minutes - Submit a review of a product or service on G2 Crowd here.
- Select "Chicago Tech Academy"
- Click "Write a review to unlock a donation"
- Follow the steps to completion
- Go Big! - Initiate an internal review drive.
- Encourage your company employees to review the software they use and raise $10 for ChiTech for every review
- This will add your team’s perspectives to the marketplace, and it
is an easy way for your team to collaboratively support ChiTech
- If you would like help in organizing an internal company campaign, feel free to reach out to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are so excited to be working with our G2 Crowd community to not only drive transparency in B2B buying, but to help impact our communities and those in need at the same time. We hope that you are as excited to help ChiTech as we are and thank you in advance for your help! Onwards!